(This is a sponsored post.)
monday.com is a centralized platform for teams to manage every detail of their work, from high-level roadmap planning to the specifics of day-to-day tasks, while building a culture of transparency. It is a tool for an any-sized team, which can start with two freelancers working together to thousands collaborating across the globe. The tool is really popular amongst non-tech teams, often replacing burdensome excel files, whiteboards, and excessively long meetings.
The main thing is that it’s not limited to tech companies, it is used by churches, construction companies, schools and universities, startups, fortune 500 companies including WeWork, Samsung, Discovery Channel, Wix, NBC, General Assembly, McDonalds, Uber, Wix, AOL, and Adidas. Currently, it has over 22,000 paying teams.
monday.com is a tool to help people work better together. monday.com is not a project management tool because it isn’t projects that need managing, it’s people. People are any company’s most valuable resource and as people, we all face the same workplace challenges; communicating with others, not feeling appreciated or motivated to do our jobs, a lack of understanding of how our work fits into the bigger picture, among so many others. Those are the essential problems Monday is trying to solve.
What can this app do?
- Creating and managing project’s milestones
- Creating and assigning task
- Attaching files to any project’s tabhe projects on the go.
- Using mobile applications to manage projects
- Communicating with your team members
- Updating team using the news feed
- Possible to keep clients in the loop
- Organizing the organization into teams
- Creating detailed project’s charts and reports
- Tracking the time your team members spend on tasks
- Managing projects’ financials
- Website as well as a desktop app for mac and windows
monday.com aims to make every user feel empowered and part of something bigger than their own individual tasks, and as a result, to boost collective productivity and transparency.
The post monday.com, a new way to manage your work! Meet the new visual project management tool appeared first on CSS-Tricks.