Clever microsite from Burke Holland and Sarah Drasner that highlights some of VS Code’s coolest features. All fifteen of them are pretty darn cool. Here’s a few other compelling features I’ve seen people use/love:
- There is a terminal right in there, so you don’t need a separate app.
- The GitLens add-on, which shows you who last updated any line of code in your codebase, and when.
- Vim nerds aren’t left out.
- Live Share is coming soon.
- Solis looks like a pretty cool add-on for live previews.
- Type checking
Personally, I’m still on Sublime. I gave VS Code the college try last year but failed. I can’t even remember why now, which means it’s probably about time to try again. If it was slowness, maybe it was because I was using too many add-ons.
Direct Link to Article — Permalink
The post VS Code Can Do That? appeared first on CSS-Tricks.